- Enjoy a tour of the island of Oahu with a private guide and transportation
- Admire the views from Diamond Head Lookout and Lanai Lookout
- Hike to the Mokapu Lighthouse and admire the views of Eastern Oahu
- Stroll along the North Shore and try to spot the native sea turtles
- Visit the quaint town of Haleiwa and a macadamia farm
Discover the highlights of Oahu on a private guided tour starting from Honolulu. Stop at scenic beaches and lookout points as you admire the beauty and tranquility of the island.
Start with pickup from your hotel in Honolulu. Travel by private van with your guide to some of the most beautiful locations on the island, starting with a visit to the Diamond Head Lookout.
Continue to the stunning Lanai Lookout and witness the power of the ocean from the famous blow-hole. Head next to the nearby Sandy Beach Park for a short hike along the Mokapu Lighthouse Trail.
Hop back on the van and drive along the eastern shore of the island, with a photo stop of Chinaman's Hat Island and Kaloa Beach Park. Visit a local tiki carver's studio and silverier shop.
Walk along the North Shore and keep an eye out for the sea turtles basking on the beaches. Finally, stop at the charming town of Haleiwa and visit a macadamia nut farm. before relaxing on the journey back to Honolulu.
Transporation by private minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund