My Guide Website?
Authentic Road To Hana Tour (Private Jeep Tour)
Expereince an authentic Hana adventure on this private day trip with a guide that was born and raised in Hana. Travel by jeep to destinations like Ho’okipa Beach Park, Hana Town, and the Wailua Falls.
- Explore Hana's stunning highlights like the Wailua Falls and Hamoa Beach
- Go for a stroll on the black sand beach of the Waianapanapa State Park
- Capture pictures of the countryside with a stop at the Manawainui Lookout
- Have free time to purchase a delicious lunch in the charming town of Hana
- Be picked up from your hotel in in Maui, Lahaina, or Wailea or in Kahului Harbor
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Hana on this full-day tour in a comfortable and climate-controlled jeep. Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off in Maui, Lahaina, and Wailea, or be picked up from your cruise ship terminal in Kahului Harbor. Stay refreshed along the way with complimentary water and juice. Hop aboard and be introduced to the beautiful landscapes, coastal sea cliffs, and majestic waterfalls of one of Maui's last untouched gems, Hana. See all of Hana's highlights in one day. Loop around the entire East end of Maui to admire ocean and mountain views directly from your jeep. HIt the road early to bypass large crowds and buses and get direct VIP access to scenic points, beaches, and parks. Head to Ho’okipa Beach Park which is a famous surfing beach for locals and world class surfers alike. Take in the Rainbow Trees, large eucalyptus trees that have vibrant color branches and trunks. Continue to the Keanae Peninsula where you can stop at Aunty Sandy's Famous Banana Bread to buy a slice of this sweet treat. Visit the Pua’a Ka’a Waterfall and Park where you can swim or listen to the bubbling of the cool mountain streams. Make your way to Waianapanapa State Park to soak up volcanic landscapes of lava rocks, a black sand beach, and beach access caves. Stop to buy a nice lunch in Hana Town and capture some pictures of the old Hasegawa General store, Hana Hotel, and Fagons Cross. Reach Hamoa Beach for stretched of white sand old fishponds before heading to the Wailua Falls, a 180-foot waterfall with swimming ponds. Pay your respects at the final resting place of Charles Lindbergh. Snap pictures at the Manawainui Lookout of scenic views of volcanic lava fields and open pasture lands that stretch out from the mountain to the ocean. Return to your cruise ship or accommodation at the end of your Hana adventure.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from select locations or cruise ship pickup from Kahului Harbor Juice and water Transportation in an air-conditioned jeep Guide
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- It is possible to hike and swim on this tour (weather permitting)
- Lunch can be purchased at local food trucks and restaurants that are open daily and offer vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options
- Tours take place 7 days a week from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- This tour is not recommended for those who are pregnant and close to delivery, as there are no hospitals in Hana
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues, unless they can be helped into the jeep