My Guide Website?
Big Island, Hawaii: Night Manta Ray Snorkel Experience530 Reviews BEST SELLER
Manta Ray night snorkel is a must-do while in Hawaii. It is a lifetime opportunity to see giant manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures up close. Enjoy a magical moment at night with manta rays gracefully gliding through the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- View manta rays in their natural habitat
- Snorkel with these mysterious and elegant gentle giants
- Enjoy the magnificent Hawaiian sunset
DescriptionSnorkeling with manta rays is a must-do while in Hawaii! Enjoy this amazing opportunity to see manta rays up close. Feed and interact with other ocean creatures on this cruise trip. After a safety briefing, gear up with the snorkeling equipment and wet suits provided. Relax and enjoy the cruise with drinks and snacks on board. Bring your underwater camera for photos and capture memories that will last a lifetime.
Includes2 to 2.5-hour cruise and snorkel Snorkel equipment Safety briefing Snacks (chips, granola bars, rice krispies, and fruit snacks) Beverages (water, juice, and ginger ale)
- Please bring a swimsuit, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt and motion sickness medicine (most effective taken the night before and the day of tour at least an hour before the scheduled tour)
- If Manta Rays are not spotted on your tour, you will receive another cruise free (no refunds)
- You can rent a GoPro (subject to availability)