Big Island, Hawaii: Night Manta Ray Snorkel Experience168 Reviews
Enjoy a sunset cruise along Kona Coast on a 34-foot powered catamaran, plus a magical opportunity to see manta rays up-close feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under an 18 neon light raft. It is truly an amazing experience.
- View manta rays in their natural habitat
- Snorkel with these mysterious and elegant gentle giants
- Enjoy the magnificent Hawaiian sunset
DescriptionEnjoy the rich Hawaiian sunset on your way out to sea where you will don snorkel equipment and hit the water to view manta rays in their natural habitat. View these majestic creatures from a floating neon raft and watch them eat and interact with other sea creatures in the velvety darkness of the night ocean. Try a must-do while in Hawaii. It's a lifetime opportunity to see manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. You will be able to snorkel and get close to these graceful animals. Wet suits, snorkel gear, drinks and snacks are provided. Bring your underwater camera for photos and memories to last forever.
Includes2.5 to 3-hour cruise and snorkel Snorkel equipment Safety briefing Snacks (chips, granola bars, rice krispies, and fruit snacks) Beverages (water, juice, and ginger ale) Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities Underwater camera (available for purchase)
- Please bring a swimsuit, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt and motion sickness medicine (most effective taken the night before and the day of tour at least an hour before the scheduled tour)
- If Manta Rays are not spotted on your tour, you will receive another cruise free (no refunds)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability