Big Island: Kohala Coast Wildlife Snorkel with Lunch2 Reviews
Join this wildlife tour aboard a power catamaran, with ample seating and shade. Enjoy the coastal sights and a refreshing swim and snorkel along the Kohala Coast. Guaranteed to see wild dolphins or green sea turtles, or come back for free.
- See the beautiful marine wildlife, where 20 percent of these Hawaiian reef fish are found nowhere else in the world
- Spot dolphins, green sea turtles, and other marine wildlife endemic to the Hawaiian Islands
- Benefit from shaded seating and a restroom onboard
- Enjoy a picnic deli-sandwich lunch served with soda, juice, or water included
- Relax with the guarantee that you will see dolphins, turtles, or whales (when in-season December- April)
DescriptionRelax with a trip on which you are guaranteed to see dolphins, turtles, or whales (when in-season December-April). If not, you can come back for free on same-value or lesser-value trips. Hop aboard this terrific snorkel power catamaran, with ample seating and shade. Enjoy the coastal sights and a refreshing swim and snorkel. In-water assistance from expert crew is included. A picnic lunch, soda, juice, and water will be served. Hawaii is known as one of the best places in the world to go whale watching, (when in-season December-April) as the humpback whales migrate from Alaska to the warm waters surrounding the Hawaiian Islands to give birth. Learn about the whales' unique behavior and why their long journey is so important as you watch them fluke, spy hop, spout, and breach out of the water. You should wear your swimsuit and bring a light jacket, sunscreen, towel, and camera.
IncludesFlotation devices Picnic lunch Sodas, juices, and water Live tour commentary provided in English All taxes and fees Transportation from The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort and or the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel (if option chosen) Gratuities Snorkeling gear
- • Children 3 and younger are complimentary • Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion • Customers 17 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waver • You should wear your swimsuit and bring a light jacket, sunscreen, towel, and camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability