My Guide Website?
Big Island: Kona Private 2-Hour Surf Lesson2 Reviews
Private surf lessons are the best way to learn how to surf! Learn all the tricks of the trade with your very own instructor during a 2-hour lesson in Kona. Your instructor will cater to your level and provide you with helpful tips to improve your surfing.
- Learn how to surf with individualized, one-on-one instruction
- Experience the waves of Kona's best beginner surfing beach
- Practice popping up on land then try it in the water
- Hear important tips about surfing etiquette
- Challenge yourself with an instructor who will help give you the extra push you need
- Allow your instructor to give you a solid foundation of the basics of surfing
DescriptionWhen in Hawaii, do as the Hawaiians do and learn to surf! With a private, 2-hour surf lesson at Kona's Kahaluu Bay Surf and Sea, learn how to surf safely and effectively under the guidance of an instructor who will teach you the proper skills whether you are a beginner or already have experience. After being outfitted with reef booties and rash guards, you'll be taught how to paddle and pop up on land. You will also be given important surfing etiquette and learn how to wipe out properly. Once you're comfortable with getting to your feet on land, it’s off to the water to practice your skills on the long rolling waves of Kahaluu Bay. During the entire surf lesson, your surf instructor will help you catch waves by letting you know where to be, when to paddle, and when to pop up. You will be given a little push to ensure that you catch every wave you paddle for. For the more advanced surfers, instructors will offer advice on how to turn and catch larger waves.
IncludesSurfboard Rash guard Reef booties Towels Sunscreen Snacks and drinks
- The supplier understands that special circumstances are unavoidable and a cancelation may be necessary. Please call us them 808-322-4338 during regular business hours to cancel or reschedule your booking. As lessons are tailored to you, changes and cancelations not made at a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of your lesson are non-refundable. All surf lessons rescheduled after the 24-hour grace period are subject to a USD 20 charge. Same day cancelations and/or no-shows will incur the full charge of the lesson.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now