Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour11 Reviews
Experience the Big Island’s most spectacular natural splendors on this small-group tour and discover the history, cultures, and geology of the island. Visit a Kona Coffee Farm and the magnificent Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Walk through a lava tube, and take a tour of a Kona Coffee Farm to learn about the harvesting and milling process while sampling Kona Coffee
- Dip your toes in the sand at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach and scan the horizon for green sea turtles on the shore
- Visit the stunning display of fascinating and dynamic natural wonders in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Observe stars and planets under the pristine night sky near Mauna Kea
- Listen as your guide shares their knowledge of the history, cultures, and geology of the island of Hawaii
DescriptionEnjoy a fully narrated adventure that starts with a stop at a Kona Coffee Farm. Walk through a lava tube and the orchards with your guide to learn about the harvesting and milling process while sampling a warm cup of Kona-grown coffee. Continue the leisurely drive and pass the scenic view of the Kealakekua Bay and South Point, the southernmost point of the United State, then relax and take it all in at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, a great place to spot marine life from the shore, like Hawaii’s green sea turtles. In the afternoon, visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park with a trip around the Chain of Craters Road, for the “mountain to sea” experience. Various stops are made to view magnificent volcanic eruption, and flow sites of the past, the beautiful park coastline, and the remarkable Holei Sea Arch. In addition, your certified tour guide provides educational and insightful narrative about the volcanoes as you visit Kilauea Iki Lookout, steam vents, Halema’uma’u Crater, and crater rim trail. After enjoying a sit-down dinner at a local café near the park, your guide will take you to a secluded and ideal location for stargazing. Depending on weather conditions, you will observe stars, planets, galaxies, and more.
IncludesLunch Dinner Snacks and drinks Admission fees Gratuities
- This tour is recommended for children age 4 and above.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability