My Guide Website?
Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour80 Reviews
Experience the Big Island’s most spectacular natural splendors on this small-group tour. Discover volcanoes, the national park, and a clear night sky, as well as the island's history and culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk through a lava tube, and take a tour of a Kona Coffee Farm to learn about the harvesting and milling process while sampling Kona Coffee
- Dip your toes in the sand at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach and scan the horizon for green sea turtles on the shore
- Visit the stunning display of fascinating and dynamic natural wonders in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Observe stars and planets under the pristine night sky near Mauna Kea
- Listen as your guide shares their knowledge of the history, cultures, and geology of the island of Hawaii
DescriptionEnjoy a guided adventure starting with a stop at a Kona Coffee Farm. Walk through a lava tube and orchards with your guide to learn about the harvesting and milling process while sampling a warm cup of Kona-grown coffee. Continue through the scenic view of the Kealakekua Bay and South Point, the southernmost point of the United States. Relax at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach to spot marine life, like Hawaii’s green sea turtles, from the shore. Next, head to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Drive on the Chain of Craters Road. Learn about volcanic eruptions and current and past lava flow sites. Visit the Kilauea Iki Lookout, Lava Tube, steam vents, Halema’uma’u Crater, and the crater rim trail. After enjoying dinner at a nearby cafe, return to the park to view the lava glow at night and stargaze. Depending on weather conditions, observe stars, planets, galaxies, and more.
IncludesLunch Dinner Snacks and drinks Admission fees
- This tour is recommended for children age 4 and above.