Big Island: Voyagers of the Pacific Luau with Buffet24 Reviews
Transport yourself to ancient Polynesia and experience Hawaiian culture in an enchanting oceanfront setting on Kailua Bay. Delight in an island-inspired buffet complete with a captivating luau show and thrilling Samoan fire-knife dancing.
- Celebrate Hawaiian culture in an oceanfront setting overlooking Kailua Bay
- Indulge in a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet filled with an assortment of Polynesian classics
- Marvel at a dramatic show of traditional Hawaiian song and Samoan fire knife dance
- Sip Mai Tais and other awesome selections of standard cocktails
DescriptionVisit the Royal Kona Resort to experience an interactive luau show celebrating the rich cultural history of Hawaii with seating on the glimmering shores of Kailua Bay. Start the evening with an aloha shell lei greeting, family-friendly activities, craft demonstrations, and group hula lessons. Soon after, feast on a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet with traditional Hawaiian dishes made with local ingredients. Let the smell of roasted pork fill your senses as you watch the traditional Imu ceremony, where the succulent pig is unearthed from an underground oven. Savor authentic island entrees such as honey soy braised beef, tender chicken, and fresh-catch fish. Be treated to Big Island flavors with sides like Hawaiian sweet potatoes, coconut rolls, macaroni, and Lomi Lomi salmon salad. Finish off your culinary experiences with tasty favorites like pineapple upside down cake and coconut cake. Sip Mai Tais, wine, beer, and soft drinks as you embrace the local culture and radiant sunset. Then, as drumbeats build, the sensational Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show unfolds on stage. Be captivated by a dramatic show inspired by Polynesian stories told through live music, song, and dance, culminating in the exciting Samoan fire knife dance finale.
IncludesAloha shell lei greeting and interactive craft demonstrations Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua'a (roast pig) All-inclusive island-style buffet Complimentary cocktails Group hula lessons Gratuities 5 parking fee (payable at the time of tour check-in) Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- For guests wishing to sit up front, it is recommended to arrive early as seating is on a first-come, first served basis; gates open at 4:45 PM
- If your Luau is canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability