My Guide Website?
Central Maui: Circle Island & Road to Hana Helicopter Flight23 Reviews
See all of Maui from a bird's eye view. Soar along Maui’s dramatic coastline in a narrated flight, catching glimpses of the Hana Rainforest, Haleakala National Park, and other notable sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a complete circle island flying expedition
- See Haleakala National Park and its famous crater
- Fly above Mauis breathtaking shoreline
- Experience the journey of a lifetime and witness the island's tallest cliffs
- Get bird's-eye views of Lahaina, Kapalua, Kaanapali, Wailea, and Hana
DescriptionSoar into the sky and experience the serenity of Maui, 'The Valley Isle', on this complete circle island expedition. Climb above Haleakala National Park with views of the crater, the Hana Rainforest, West Maui Mountains, and lao Valley State Park. View Maui's lush landscape, breathtaking coastlines, hidden valleys, scenic waterfalls, and the sharp-blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Fly near Lahaina, Kapalua, Kaanapali, Wailea, and Hana and witness the stark contrast from upcountry to the beaches of Hawaii's second-largest island. Embark on the journey of a lifetime.
Includes65-minute helicopter flight In-flight commentary
- Don't forget to bring a camera and sunscreen
- All passengers over 18 years of age are required to present a valid photo ID
- The maximum weight for passengers is 300 pounds (136 kilograms). Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats
- Children over 2 years of age will be required to purchase a seat
- Once booked, details will be provided on your voucher on reserving an exact flight time for your chosen date
- Bookings canceled within 48 hours of flight time will not be eligible for a refund
- Transportation and tips are not included