My Guide Website?
From Honolulu: Oahu Helicopter Tour with Doors On or Off194 Reviews
Soar above Hawaii's iconic attractions on a helicopter tour from Honolulu. Admire the views over Oahu with your choice of doors on or off.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy your helicopter tour around Oahu with doors on or off
- See spectacular island sights like North Shore's Banzai Pipeline, the Chinaman’s Hat, Makapu’u Lighthouse, the Sacred Falls, and Kaneohe Bay
- Fly over the USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor
- Experience dazzling panoramas of Waikiki Beach & Diamond Head
DescriptionHop aboard a helicopter and admire Oahu’s landmarks on a guided flight tour from Honolulu. See the Waikiki skyline from above, fly past Diamond Head, and round the volcanic cliffs to Makapu’u Lighthouse. Choose a private or shared tour, with your choice of an on-or-off door experience. Make your way to the local partner’s helipad to begin your experience. Ascend above the city and follow the Windward Coast, with breathtaking views of the Ko’olau Mountains in the distance. Listen to your guide's live tour commentary. Pass Lanikai Beach and see its gorgeous coral formations. Cruise over Kaneohe Bay and discover why this place is regarded as one of the most scenic locations on Earth. Glide past the “Chinaman’s Hat” off the east coast of Oahu. See the Ka’a’awa Valley—the historic home of the island’s kings. Plus, take in views of the lush rainforest surrounding the Sacred Falls. Continue onto the North Shore to spot surfers at the Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay. Loop back to Honolulu and get a glimpse of the pineapple-tastic Dole Plantation. Finally, pass over the iconic Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial, before returning to the helipad.
IncludesHelicopter tour around Oahu Choice of doors on or off Live guided tour commentary Straps and cases provided for cell phones at base
- The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated, and they'll be charged in full
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs (36 kg) or more may fly with the door off in the Robinson R44 helicopter
- Only passengers weighing 100 lbs (45 kg) or more may fly with the door off in the Airbus Astar helicopter
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds (118 kg) or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs (118-126.5 kg), a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs (127 kg) or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking
- A full-fare seat is required for children aged 2 years and over
- If you plan to scuba dive within 24 hours of the flight time, you may not take part