My Guide Website?
From Kaanapali: Afternoon West Maui Snorkeling & Sea Turtles15 Reviews
Enjoy a memorable afternoon exploring the best snorkeling spots in Maui onboard the Sea Maui II catamaran from Kaanapali Beach. Swim alongside Hawaiian green sea turtles in their natural habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Watch the sun shining through the waves and off the sea turtles' shells
- Indulge in the delicious Hawaiian appetizers and open bar onboard
- Feel the ocean breeze in your hair as you travel between the snorkeling spots
- Admire stunning coral reefs in awe and see hundreds of tropical fish
- Have a great day with your friendly captain and crew as they guide you
DescriptionNot exactly an early riser? Reserve your morning for staying in bed and set off on an afternoon snorkeling cruise on the Sea Maui II catamaran from Kaanapali Beach in Lahaina. Snorkel around stunning coral reefs and swim alongside Hawaiian green sea turtles. Jump on board your boat to meet your friendly captain and crew and cruise out into the sea. Make your way to some of the best snorkeling spots in West Maui, immersing yourself in the serene underwater world. Explore the coral reefs and swim alongside the resident Hawaiian green sea turtles, colorful tropical fish, and discover many other surprises that depend upon what the tide brings you. Relax on the sun-filled deck as your travel, helping yourself to the open bar and traditional Hawaiian pu pu appetizers. Be back at your hotel before dinner.
IncludesAfternoon snorkeling cruise Snorkeling equipment Appetizers Open bar 4-hours parking at the meeting point
- This tour is dependent on the weather. An alternative date or full refund will be offered if canceled due to weather Please check in 30 min prior to departure at the Sea Maui kiosk located at Whaler's Village along the beach walk between Leilani's and Hula Grill If driving, we do offer 4 hours of parking validation. Please bring your parking ticket and present it at check-in for validation, any additional parking fees will be the responsibility of the guest Our vessel is a beach-loading catamaran which pulls up in the sand, we do not recommend this tour to anyone with mobility issues or trouble walking unassisted It will be a barefoot sail and your shoes will be collected prior to boarding, you will get wet from about the knees down during the boarding process. Please feel free to call (808) Sea-Maui with any questions or concerns