My Guide Website?
From Kaneohe: Kayak/SUP to Mokoli’i Guided Tour
Enjoy a new and exciting way to really experience the island of Oahu. Connect with nature as you paddle your way to the little island gem of Mokoli’i, a small island off the coast of Oahu.
- Enjoy a paddle boarding or kayaking trip from Kaneohe to Mokoli'i
- Explore the little island, paddle around its shores, and take in scenery
- Get to know a new part of Hawai’i and learn to care for nature
- Enhance your existing paddling skills or learn to paddle for beginners
- Immerse yourself in the warm waters around the island while exploring
DescriptionEnjoy a tour from Kaneohe to the island of Mokoli'i, and try paddling your way out to the island on either a kayak or a stand-up paddleboard. Immerse yourself in nature and admire beautiful views of the coast while exploring clear waters on this guided tour. Meet at the beautiful Kualoa Regional Park, and prepare for a lesson by launching your stand-up paddle-board or kayak from the park. Learn how to paddle or kayak from the instructors in the water to get comfortable before setting out on the tour. Enhance your paddling skills or start learning in a perfect environment for paddling, with warm, clear, and calm water. Get the hang of paddleboarding or kayaking, get comfortable, and begin the paddle out towards Mokoli’i. Reach the island and take in the stunning views on top or around the isle, swim in the waters around the island, and for the adventurous, climbing the top of the islet is a must. Paddle back to the starting point to finish the tour.
IncludesKayak or SUP board Life jackets Water shoes (if needed) Instructor/guide Photos will be taken as well
- Activity is weather-permitting but will take place rain or shine