My Guide Website?
From Kihei: Molokini Volcanic Crater Snorkeling Cruise2 Reviews
Explore the underwater landscapes in the crystal-clear waters of Molokini Crater, home to roughly 250 marine species, on a cruise from Maui. Snorkel in clear water and spot the crater's colorful fish.
- Feel the wind whip through your hair as you cruise across the water from Maui
- Admire vast and complex underwater ecosystems supported by hard coral species
- Try to spot marine life like black triggerfish, yellow tang, and parrotfish
- Get facinating educational information about the area from your local guide
- Enjoy a convenient boat tour to the most popular snorkeling spot in Maui
DescriptionExplore beautiful underwater landscapes around Molokini Crater, and enjoy snorkeling while trying to spot some of the crater's 250 different marine species. Cruise through clear waters from Maui to reach the crater and enjoy snorkeling with its many marine species on this snorkeling cruise. Meet your skipper and depart from the starting point on Maui. Snap pictures of the shore as you embark on your cruise. Feel the wind in your hair as you ride to the Molokini Crater. Listen as your skipper provides you with fascinating educational information about the area. Stop at the crescent-shaped and partially submerged volcanic crater of Molokini. Use the provided snorkeling gear to explore the 38 hard coral species in the area. Have the chance to spot marine life like black triggerfish, yellow tang, parrotfish, butterflyfish, and bluefin. Uncover the beauty of the ancient volcanic crater of Molokini on this snorkeling cruise from Maui. Swim through waters that are teeming with colorful marine life including various types of hard coral. After snorkeling, return to the starting point.
Includes2-hour cruise Skipper Snorkel equipment Educational information about the islands
- Tour will operate rain or shine as long as the conditions are safe