My Guide Website?
From Poipu, Lihue, and Wailua: Kauai Movie Locations Tour4 Reviews
Explore Hawaii's Garden Isle with a guide and see some of the shooting locations of Hollywood's biggest blockbusters, including Jurassic Park. Visit some of the most beautiful movie sets on Kauai.
- Experience Hawaii's unparalleled beauty through the lens of your favorite films
- Travel to verdant locations on Kauai and see where blockbuster movies were set
- Learn fun facts and interesting trivia about some of Hollywood's iconic films
- Get exclusive access to the Coco Palms Resort, where Elvis filmed Blue Hawaii
- Visit the sets of Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Gilligan's Island
DescriptionEmbark on a tour that's a real dream come true for film fanatics. Explore the lush and beautiful Garden Isle of Kauai and stop at iconic Hollywood locations along the way. Visit movie sets and Coco Palms resort. Pick up insider insights about the shooting process and locations from your guide. Get picked up from your hotel and head off on a journey through some of film's biggest moments. Conjure up your favorite scenes as you explore the shooting locations of Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gilligan's Island, Blue Hawaii, Six Days, Seven Nights, Tropic Thunder, and more. Marvel at sights like Wailua Falls and even enjoy exclusive access to Coco Palms, the resort Elvis Presley once frequented. See what was in the 60s a mecca for the who's-who of Hollywood. Wander the now-abandoned grounds and take in the eerie atmosphere.
IncludesGuided movie tour Access to Coco Palms and other locations
- Guests will need to sign a waiver to enter Coco Palms Due to limited availability, ADA vehicle reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the tour date and time of service. The local partner will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate accessibility requests. Collapsible wheelchairs weighing 50 pounds or less are allowed; wheelchair lifts are not available on the vehicles. Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible; some may include sandy, uneven, or unpaved paths not ideal for ADA accessibility At Moloa‘a Bay and Gilligan’s Island, guests will have to walk on an uneven narrow incline to reach their destination