My Guide Website?
From Waikiki: 2-Hour Beginner Group Surf Lesson14 Reviews
Learn to surf from local, professional surf instructors on this 2-hour beginner group surf lesson. First, get the low down on proper technique. Then, head out to the open waters and shred the waves like never before.
- Enjoy the only surf lessons in Waikiki taught by current, professional surfers
- Learn the ins and outs of shredding Waikiki's renowned waves
- Discover the proper technique from some of Hawaii's best surfers
- Ride the open waves in no time, regardless of previous skill
- Feel safe in the water with CPR & lifeguard certified instructors
DescriptionEnjoy a fine little tour to a beautiful, uncrowded, beginner-friendly surf spot. Located just 1 mile outside of Waikiki away from the dangerous crowds, you will learn everything you need to know in order to surf. The tour begins with a quick 20 minute lesson on land and the rest of the time is spent in the water riding waves and having fun. The surf lesson includes an explanation of the the different materials used for this sport and safety techniques. Afterwards, choose the right equipment based on your personal skill level. Get the run down on surf etiquette and how to maneuver over crashing waves. After you are instructed on proper surf stance, you will be riding waves in no time!
IncludesSurfboard and leash Rashguard Reef booties
- Lessons are 2 hours long and run twice a day
- Children must be 11 years old to join a group class
- Children under 11 years old or weak swimmers are required to take a private one-on-one lesson for safety reasons