My Guide Website?
Full Day Tour to USS Missouri, Arizona, & Punchbowl Cemetery33 Reviews
Relive the drama of Pearl Harbor and the Japanese surrender on a tour of the US Missouri, the Arizona Memorial, and the Punchbowl National Cemetery.
- View evocative artifacts of the Pearl Harbor attack
- Travel aboard a US Navy launch to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Take a self-guided tour of the USS Missouri battleship
- Drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
- Discover historic downtown Honolulu and see notable sights
DescriptionExplore the dramatic events of Pearl Harbor on a full-day tour of Oahu, and visit the USS Arizona Memorial, and the scene of the eventual Japanese surrender. The intuitive Visitor Center at Pearl Harbor displays an intriguing collection of artifacts that survived the attack. Cruise by navy launch across the harbor to pay respects at the memorial dedicated to the sunken USS Arizona and the 1,000 sailors who perished there. Continue the wartime theme with a guided tour and commentary on board the historic battleship USS Missouri. This was the site of the Japanese surrender to the Allies in 1945 and there’s a wealth of historic naval artifacts and personal effects on view. History buffs can journey even further back in time, exploring the many historic landmarks of downtown Honolulu. The main attraction is the unmistakable ‘Iolani Palace, the only “royal” residence in the USA. Not-to-be-missed photo opportunities include the prominent statue of King Kamehameha the Great and Kawaiahao Church. Then, drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery before returning to your hotel.
IncludesDriver/guide Hotel pick-up and drop off (from select Waikiki hotels) Navy operated boat tour to the Arizona Memorial Docent-lead tour of USS Missouri Battleship Drive through downtown Honolulu
- • No bags of concealment are allowed anywhere in Pearl Harbor. • All US citizens must carry an official photo ID, and international visitors should bring their passports in order to cross over to Ford Island