My Guide Website?
Haleakala National Park: Crater and Summit Hike14 Reviews
Take an unforgettable hike to the crater of a dormant volcano in the breathtaking surroundings of Haleakala National Park. Experience jaw-dropping views as you climb to the summit, over 10000 feet up.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor the panoramic views from a 10023 foot high elevation
- Enjoy the sublime scenery of Haleakala National Park with a small group
- Learn about the unique flora and fauna found in Haleakala from an experienced guide
- Choose between a shared group or private hike
DescriptionTrek through the sublime scenery of Haleakala National Park and absorb incredible views from the summit. Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you hike to the crater of a dormant volcano. Follow two different trails within the park in the company of an expert guide, as you marvel at the stunning landscape in a small group. Look out for the unique flora and fauna native to Haleakala, such as the otherworldly Hawaiian Silversword, and try to spot the Hawaiian Nene (goose) wandering through the undergrowth.
IncludesTransportation and entry to Haleakala National Park Lunch, snacks, and water Expert guide knowledgeable about the native plants and animals of Haleakala Warm jackets Backpacks
- This tour operates at a high altitude. If you have any breathing difficulties or health issues that affect your mobility, the tour is not suitable for you. Confirmation that each guest is capable of hiking at least one mile on uneven ground at a high altitude is required.