My Guide Website?
Hauʻula: Oahu's Kahana Rainforest River 3-Hour Kayak Rental
Rent a kayak in Hauʻula to discover a calm jungle river in Oahu's Kahana valley and admire views of the coast and mountains from Kahana Bay. Get everything you need for a 3-hour kayak adventure.
- Embrace the serenity of the sounds and sights in Kahana Bay's rivers
- Stay in sync with your kayaking buddy to navigate the winding river
- Admire green tropical plants and trees from the gentle rivers
- Stay safe with a life vest and dry bag included with your rental
- Plan your ideal kayaking journey with seasonal recommendations
DescriptionExplore the coast of Hualu’u on Oahu Island with a kayak rental. Get set up with a 2-person kayak, a dry bag, and life vests for a serene river ride in the rainforest at Kahana Bay Beach Park or try kayaking in the sea. Pick up your kayak and gear near Kahana Bay Beach Park. Get help loading your kayak and gear into your own vehicle before heading to Kahana valley. Use the soft pads and straps provided for safe transportation. Choose from a variety of kayaking routes for all skill levels and get local tips on the most scenic spots based on the season. Once you reach the rivers of Kahana valley, kayak at your own pace through the calm waters surrounded by dense greenery. If you don’t have a way to transport the equipment, experience coastal kayaking from the beach across the street. Find great views of the mountains and the breezy coast of Oahu.
Includes3-hour kayak rental Foam pads and straps for transportation
- Be ready to travel about 1 mile if you choose to kayak in Kahana Bay. Larger vehicles like a 4-door Sedan, van, or SUV are recommended.