My Guide Website?
Hawaii: US & optional Canada/ MX eSIM Roaming Data Plan5 Reviews
Scan a QR code for instant access to the local high-speed data network with your eSIM- compatible device no matter where you are and when it is. Benefit from reasonable pricing, a reliable network, and support.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stay connected with local fast network while traveling
- Simply scan the QR code to install the e-SIM
- High-speed LTE/5G network
- Buy or top up the disposal data plan whenever and wherever you are
- No physical disposal produced as of no physical SIM
DescriptionSay goodbye to the hassle of physical SIMs and finding mobile network operator stores with our e-SIM service. After purchase, you'll receive a QR code that you can scan on your compatible device to install the e-SIM wherever and whenever you need it. Choose from a range of data volumes, validity periods, and coverage options in different countries to stay connected with ease. Most iPhone models beyond XS support e-SIM, and follow our instructions in the photo session to check compatibility for other devices. Share the QR code via AirDrop or scan it to another device. Install the e-SIM by connecting to WiFi or a network, and remember to turn on roaming for the e-SIM. If you have trouble connecting to the network, consult our self-troubleshooting guide. lf you have a connected trip in North America, just simply select the 3 North America countries option, which covers:United States, Canada, Mexico. If your data is used-up? Simple, just buy another e-SIM to top-up. APN (Access Point Name): iboots Local Network:AT&T/T-Mobile
IncludesGood coverage and high-speed of LTE/5G networks Support Hotspot Reinstall if eSIM gets deleted accidentally Customer support by email
- Please make sure your device is e-SIM compatible and has no carrier lock The validity period of e-SIM package starts from the time of the first effective connection to the network Support to install multiple e-SIM packages by scanning code Scanning the QR code to install e-SIM requires a network connection. Please connect to WIFI or cellular network in advance Before using the plan, please go to the setting and select e-SIM plan as the cellular network No Refunds after the package is activated and used. Data usage for your reference (on average): Social media: 200MB/h Video streaming: 250MB-1GB/h Video conferencing: 0.8-2GB/h Music streaming: 200MB/h Data plan balance enquiry: https://shorturl.at/txV07