Hilo: 2-Hour Historic Hawaii Hamakua Cruise
Spend the afternoon cruising by the Hamakua district and enjoy stunning views of the coastline. Learn about the complex and interesting history of Hawaii with the sea in the backdrop.
- Take in the spectacular scenic views of Hilo's lush coastline
- Have the opportunity to encounter pods of dolphins
- Enjoy a small-group experience during your cruise
- Learn about the interesting history of Hamakua
DescriptionEnjoy a leisurely afternoon cruise along Hamakua's coast with gorgeous views of waterfalls and sea cliffs as you learn about Hawaii's interesting past. Listen to your captain as they explain the hundred-year-plus colonial history of downtown Hilo and its original architecture. Hear about the treacherous tsunamis that have ravaged the town and discover how the region was Hawaii's busiest sugar exporting hub. While floating by the picturesque landscape, understand how Hawaii's history and role contribute to the globalization of the food industry. Relax into the sunset as you enrich yourself with historic knowledge about Hawaii.
Includes2-hour historical sightseeing experience Certified captain Water Juice Local snacks Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
- Customers will receive a full refund in the case of cancellation due to weather, should a tour fail to reach minimum capacity (3), or other unforeseen circumstances. In all cases, the local partner will do their best to offer alternative dates for your tour
- No-shows will be charged the full price
- Late arrivals may be charged a late arrival fee
- Please contact the local partner by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY