Hilo: Introductory 1 Tank Beach Dive
Learn how to scuba dive without a certificate with a 4-hour introductory course.
- Get an introduction to scuba diving with no certification required
- Explore the pristine crystal clear waters of Hilo
- Experience abundant marine life and giant sea turtles
DescriptionTry scuba diving with professionally trained scuba instructors. Learn the basics of this underwater activity with a comprehensive introductory course on this fantastic outing in Hilo. Begin with a 45-minute classroom instruction from your professional teacher. Take part in 45-minutes of pool skills that will provide you with a useful simulation, similar to the real thing. Next, head out on your first open water ocean dive. Discover the beautiful underwater world and enjoy 45-minutes of open water diving (ocean dive) for an approximate total of 4-hours.
Includes4-hour introductory scuba experience Water Juice Local snacks Certified scuba instructor Transportation to/from the dive site Hotel pick up and drop-off Gratuities Extra tank available for extra charge
- • Customers will receive a full refund in the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. No-shows will be charged the full price. Late arrivals may be charged a late arrival fee
- Divers must complete and submit PADI/NAUI mandatory medical questionnaire 72-hours prior to the excursion • Divers must be able to carry 50lbs of equipment on your back unassisted • Must be able to swim unassisted in the open ocean
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability