My Guide Website?
Honolulu: Parasail on Maunalua Bay with Diamond Head Views2 Reviews
Expereince the exhilaration of parasailing on this adventure from Honolulu. Admire views Hawaii Kai coastline, Koko and Diamond Head, and the Ko’olau Mountain Range from heights of up to 600 feet.
- Expereince the rush of parasailing above the waters of Maunalua Bay
- Enjoy a tour with high safety standards and an excellent safety record
- Marvel at views of Hawaii Kai, Diamond Head, and the Ko’olau Mountains
- Cool off as the captain dunks you into the refreshing waters of the Pacific
- Buy the photo and video package to take home some stunning action shots
DescriptionEmbark on a thrilling flight with this parasailing tour that takes you soaring above the waters of Maunalua Bay with sweeping views of the coastline from the water. Fly with a friend with partner on this tandem flight or soar alone (weight permitting). Take a dip in the Pacific Ocean before landing. Hop aboard a comfortable speed boat and make your way from Honolulu to Maunalua Bay. Observers can join in the fun by paying a modest boarding fee. Fly with confidence with the high-quality safety gear aboard a boat that is specially designed for paragliding Listen to a safety briefing with your parasailing instructor before you take off. Get strapped into the 600-foot tow-rope and lift off over the water with spectacular views of the Hawaii Kai coastline, Koko Head, Diamond Head, and the Ko’olau Mountain Range. Snap some pictures of the blue water, verdant jungle, and sandy beaches if you dare to take out your camera, or keep your camera safe and purchase GoPro videos and digital photos of your experience from the activity supplier. Get dipped by the captain in the crystal-blue Pacific waters just before landing back on the boat.
Includes6-minute tandem parasailing flight Instructor Safety equipment Speedboat transportation
- Parasailing is available Monday - Friday
- This tour takes place when weather conditions are safe •There is a boat-to-boat transfer and participants must be physically able to transfer
- Maximum weight in the parasail is 500 pounds
- Paid observers are welcome when space limitations allow
- Children 2-5 can observe for free (weather permitting)