My Guide Website?
Honolulu: Private Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling2 Reviews
Explore the south coast of Oahu on a private catamaran cruise. See the city and the lush coast from the water, and snorkel among colorful reefs filled with brilliant fish and sea turtles.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you sit on the catamaran's deck
- See sea turtles, tropical fish, and more while you snorkel or swim
- Relax with friends or family as you cruise on a private catamaran
- Enjoy the possibility of spotting dolphins, monk seals, and whales
- Discover a new offshore perspective of the striking island of Oahu
DescriptionDiscover Oahu from a different perspective: on a private catamaran cruise. Feel the sun on your skin as you take in striking views of the deep blue ocean, the lush south coast of the island, and local wildlife. Jump into the cooling waters for some snorkeling among colorful reefs and fish. Depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor and make your way up the coastline to the iconic Diamond Head. Take your time and stop along the way if you spot any sea turtles, spinner dolphins, or whales. Marvel at these sea animals in their natural habitat. Once at the top of the route, discover a calm anchorage to relax at. Jump into the water to snorkel and swim or just dip your toes in the water as you soak in this relaxing day outdoors. Best of all, make the most of your private charter by playing your own music on the catamaran's speakers and bring any drinks and food you would like to enjoy during your time at sea. Learn about the island's history and culture from your local guides, soaking up their knowledge, passion, and skill en route. Head back to the harbor, feeling sun kissed and relaxed.
IncludesSnorkel equipment Floatation gear Shaded cabin seating Bluetooth sound system on board Iced down cooler Private catamaran cruise Captain Guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine Tour will take place in the open ocean Snorkeling is a physically strenuous activity