Island Style Power Vinyasa Yoga on the Beach2 Reviews
A mix of vinyasa and power yoga set to music. Expect to get your heart rate up, work your core, then settle into your mat for restorative stretching and a Savasana under the palms. Classes are challenging but open to all levels of experience.
- Take your yoga practice outside for a heightened level of presence and focus
- Experience the beauty, sound, and smell of the ocean as you practice yoga on the beach
- Practice yoga with a front row view of the ocean
DescriptionClasses are a mix of vinyasa and power yoga set to music. You will flow through creative vinyasa style sun salutations and be offered the opportunity for an (optional) arm balance or two. Expect to get your heart rate up and work your core, then settle into your mat for some restorative stretching and a Savasana under the palms. Classes are open to all levels of experience. The class offers modifications and variations to support individual needs and experience levels. Classes are set in the grass close to the water’s edge with a full view of the ocean. If you have never tried yoga outside of a studio, you may be surprised at how focused and present you feel as you observe the ocean as you practice. Non-slip yoga mats and yoga props are provided when necessary. If you prefer to practice on your own mat, you are welcome to bring it. Restrooms and showers are located close by.
IncludesYoga mats Yoga props and essential oils
- Classes are designed to be challenging for all levels. Although this class caters to students who have done yoga before, beginners often attend classes and find it challenging, yet they are are to keep up
- Classes are in the style of power vinyasa which means you tend to move through postures rather than hold postures for long periods of time. Students that are new to yoga often find this style of yoga easier than other styles of yoga
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY