My Guide Website?
Kahului: Guided Rainforest and Waterfall Walk139 Reviews
Embark on a guided hike through the gorgeous tropical rainforest of Kahului and marvel at two dazzling waterfalls. Learn about the island and enjoy time to swim and leap from the waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Pearl Harbor Tour with USS Arizona Memorial
- From Honolulu: Oahu Helicopter Tour with Doors On or Off
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- South Maui: Whale Watching Cruise Aboard Calypso
- Kauai: Allerton Garden Guided Group Walking Tour
- Hike through tropical rainforest to gorgeous Maui waterfalls
- Swim in natural pools under two stunning waterfalls 10 and 20 feet high. Practice your 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges
- Learn about the island and its rainforests from our knowledgeable guides. Easy one-mile roundtrip hike
DescriptionDiscover Kahului's rainforest on a family-friendly hiking tour with a guide. Cannonball into the natural pool of a waterfall, learn about the island's history, and enjoy an easy roundtrip hike. Meet your naturalist guide and begin your rainforest walk. Stroll through the trees to reach 2 waterfalls. Swim in the natural pools belows the waterfalls and practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges (weather permitting). As you walk, learn about the island and its rainforests from your guide. Take a break to enjoy a drink of water and a snack before completing the one-mile roundtrip hike.
IncludesGuide Bottled Water Snacks Backpacks Ponchos, in case of rain All-Natural Insect repellent, if needed
- Tours run in most weather conditions but may be altered if safety issues arise Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens, are recommended Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park