Kailua-Kona: 2-Hour Polynesian Culture ATV Tour13 Reviews
Explore the jungle of Holualoa on an ATV or UTV while experiencing cultures from Hawaii, Fiji, Tonga, and Samoa. Enjoy a 2-hour ride through an award-winning coffee farm and the lush jungle with 4 stops at figurative islands.
- Learn about the music, food and culture of Hawaii, Fiji, Tonga and Samoa
- Take in panoramic views of the city of Kona and the Kona shoreline from the mountains of Holualoa
- Explore the jungle and an award-winning coffee farm
- Feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins on a thrilling ATV rides
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the culture of Polynesia on an ATV tour that is equal parts educational and thrilling. Upon arrival at the meeting point and getting geared up, listen to a quick safety briefing before setting off on your adventure. If you do not feel comfortable driving an ATV or are under the age of 25, you can choose to ride as a passenger in a 6-seater UTV. Kick-off your tour with a drive through an award-winning coffee farm and transition into a grove of Rainbow Eucalyptus trees before entering the jungle. Drive your fully automatic ATV on groomed trails to reach your first stop, 'Hawaii', where you will learn about traditional Hawaiian implements and Hawaiian legends passed down through centuries. After getting a taste of Hawaii, continue to 'Fiji' and play games symbolizing the culture of Fiji. After Fiji, travel to 'Tonga' to learn about the island's history and perform a traditional Tongan dance. Finally, make your way to the last island of Samoa. Along the way, experience a change in the jungle from lush rainforest to towering native trees. At Samoa, learn about traditional Samoan culture, watch a coconut demonstration and taste the coconut water. Afterward, travel back down the mountain and admire beautiful views of Kailua-Kona and the Kona coast.
IncludesGoggles Helmet ATV rental Photos Gratuities
- This tour will take place rain or shine (at guides discretion)
- This tour is not recommended for people with back or neck injuries
- Children 15 years and younger must ride in the UTV with an adult over 25, or a trained guide
- You must be older than 16 to drive an ATV
- One person per ATV
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability