Kauai: Eco-Friendly 8-Line Zipline Adventure in Poipu2 Reviews
Soar over three different valleys against a backdrop of breathtaking mountain views and ocean scenery on Kauai's premier award winning 8-line zipline adventure. Experience stunning scenery with epic adrenaline rushes.
- Experience the extreme thrill of 200-foot drop-offs
- Launch from Hawaii’s only plank launch zipline and feel the adrenaline rush
- Experience acres of untouched Hawaiian landscape with awe-inspiring lush mountains and stunning ocean views
- Learn about Kauai’s rich history and unique culture from expert guides
DescriptionExperience the 'Garden Isle' from above on an zipline tour. Embark on a thrilling 8 line zipline adventure that will truly take your breath away. Soar over three different valleys against a backdrop of majestic mountains and ocean scenery. Feel a mountain valley rush past you as you skim just a few dozen feet above the valley floor. Learn the stories and legends of the island while experiencing an exhilarating adventure. Listen as your expert guides share with you Hawaii's culture and history while on the tour. The local partner is committed to the preservation of Hawaii's landscape and culture, and wants as many people as possible to experience the natural wonder of the Hawaiian Islands. Part of your booking's proceeds go to the '1% For The Planet' campaign where 1% of annual company revenue goes back to local environmental and charitable nonprofits.
Includes8 line zipline tour Local guide Safety equipment is provided GoPro, available for rental Gratuities, optional Sunscreen and sunglasses
- You must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80 and 260 pounds for this tour.
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements.
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces.
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to participate.
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back.
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, such as an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. Sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes are not permitted.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability