Kauai: Napali Snorkel Adventure from Hanalei Bay1 Reviews
Climb aboard a rigid-hull inflatable raft to get up close to Kauai’s famous coast in record time. Venture up the Napali Coast to explore magnificent waterfalls, rugged caves, and snorkel in protected reefs teeming with tropical fish with lunch included.
- Explore the majestic Napali Coast, with a departure from iconic Hanalei Bay
- Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles, and seabirds along the way
- Venture into sea caves, lava tubes, and under waterfalls as you get up-close to the Napali Coast
- Snorkel at a tropical reef (gear included)
- Enjoy a gourmet deli lunch on the water (food and drinks included)
DescriptionEmbark on an action-packed journey departing from Hanalei, an exclusive location only a few are permitted to access. Visit the iconic sights of the Napali Coast, while snorkeling in pristine waters and marveling at the raw beauty of Kaui. Start the adventure when you leave from the beach of scenic Hanalei Bay. Climb aboard a shuttle dinghy which will take you to the vessel anchored just offshore. There, do a dry-transfer, stow your gear, grab a seat, and get ready for the experience of a lifetime. Minutes after leaving the bay, the spectacular Napali Coast comes into view and you see why its dramatic cliffs, waterfalls, sea caves, lava tubes, and secluded beaches have enchanted artists, authors, and travelers for centuries. As you travel down the coast, your crew and captain entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once made this coast their home. From sea-level, you really get a feel for the tremendous scale of Napali. Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles, and seabirds which are often seen on this eco-friendly tour. After taking your time cruising down the coast, the captain will stop so you can snorkel (ocean conditions dependent) at one of several protected areas teeming with tropical fish. Fins, goggles (with corrective lenses), snorkels, and flotation aids are all provided. If you’re new to snorkeling, the friendly crew will be on-hand to provide instruction and pointers so you can get the most from your adventure. Then, enjoy a locally made, fresh sandwich lunch before you head back up the coast to Hanalei Bay. The tour operator is committed to preserving the natural beauty, unique history, and rich resources of Kauai. The tour operator supports ecotourism and encourages you to take the pledge to travel responsibly by respecting the land (aina), sea (kai), and traditions of the Hawaiian people.
IncludesVisit to the Napali Coast, with a dramatic departure from Hanalei Bay Delicious sandwich Lunch, beverages, chips, and cookies All snorkeling equipment and instruction Ocean-friendly natural sunscreen to keep Kaui's reefs safe Gratuities
- Not recommended for those who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness); Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy
- All tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions. Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so the expert captains are constantly analyzing and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel masks
- Children under 5 are not permitted on snorkel tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability