My Guide Website?
Kauai: Waimea Canyon, Jurassic Falls, & More Helicopter Tour195 Reviews
Experience the view from above in the comfort of a state-of-the-art helicopter on this tour covering over 100 miles of amazing Kauai scenery. Land at the movie-famous Jurassic Park Falls and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step into the 1993 Jurassic Park film at Jurassic Falls (Manawaiopuna Falls)
- See the unmatched beauty that many Hollywood directors have tried to capture
- Land in Olokele Canyon for stunning panoramic scenery and fly over Waimea Canyon
- Marvel at the sheer red cliffs and turquoise waters along the Napali Coast
- Get access to some of the island’s 80% of land that isn’t accessible by car
DescriptionTake a journey on and over the Garden Isle and see scenery that's been the backdrop for Hollywood blockbusters for decades on this Kauai helicopter trip. See Manawaiopuna Falls, Olokele Canyon, Waimea Canyon, and the Na Pali Coast. Take off on an up-to-date helicopter and immediately start taking in a bird's eye view of the lush jungles, red canyons, choppy seas, and gorgeous landscapes that make up Kauai, the oldest island in the Hawaiian Islands archipelago. Marvel at Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as Jurrasic Park Falls thanks to it being featured in the hit 1993 Steven Spielberg film. This privately-owned location is only accessible by helicopter, making it part of the 80% of Kauai that isn’t accessible by car. Land in Olokele Canyon, home to endangered plant life. Once kapu (forbidden), guests can now enjoy this pristine paradise valley. Soar over Waimea Canyon next, and see characteristic crimson and emerald jagged cliffs. Before heading back to the starting point of the trip, enjoy views of the world-famous Napali Coast. Spot jagged cliffs rising straight from the sea, making for one of Hawaii's most famous destinations.
IncludesHelicopter tour Pilot
- Due to the weight balance and safety of flights, any individual guest weighing 250 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat
- Any 2 guests who individually do not exceed 250 pounds but together weigh 420 pounds or more must purchase an additional seat
- Passengers unable to sit upright will not be permitted