My Guide Website?
Kauai: Zipline Adventure39 Reviews
Glide over three unique valleys with sweeping ocean views on a thrilling 5 or 8 line zipline adventure. See Kauai from a unique perspective and as you feel the wind in your hair on a fun adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soar above Kauai's untouched natural beauty with a unique treetop perspective
- Get a running start and launch yourself from Hawaii’s only plank-launch zipline
- See a valley filled with native Hawaiian flora and fauna with minimal disturbance
- Take in the mountains and sweeping ocean views from high above the trees
- Enjoy a fun family-friendly activity in nature during your visit to Kauai
DescriptionZiplining is the perfect way to experience truly authentic Hawaii. Get the best view of three unique valleys and dramatic backdrops of mountains and Kauai's southern coastline while gliding through the jungle canopy. Kauai is called the Garden Isle because 97% of its land is undeveloped mountain ranges and rainforests. There's no better place to see all that untouched beauty than on a 5 or 8-Line Zipline Tour. After checking in at the Poipu Shopping Village, hop in one of the 4x2 adventure vans and take a scenic ride to the zipline course where your adventure tour begins. Enjoy some family fun as the whole crew learns about Kauai’s rich cultural history and untouched flora between thrilling zips over rich, green valleys. With a dramatic backdrop of mountain and ocean scenery, this zipline adventure is the perfect way to immerse yourself in Kauai's natural beauty. Uncover Kauai’s rich history while your guides keep you safe and smiling throughout the tour. Your guides are experts at what they do and will make sure you stay safe and have fun.
Includes5 or 8 line zipline adventure Ziplining gear Expert guide
- Children 10-17 will need a waiver signed by their parents. A parent or guardian must accompany a minor on the tour as a paying participant
- All participants on the 5-line tour must weigh 60 - 260 pounds. Participants on the 8-line tour must weigh between 80 - 260 pounds. All guests will be weighed at check-in