My Guide Website?
Kihei: Molokini Crater Snorkeling Trip 2-hrs
Explore the world beneath the waves at one of the best snorkel spots on Maui on a trip from Kihei. Swim with an array of tropical fish in the partially submerged volcanic crater of Molokini.
- See an abundance of tropical fish that inhabit the volcanic crater of Molokini
- Soak up the sunshine on board the boat while sipping on a refreshing drink
- Take in the dramatic coastal views of southern Maui on a panoramic boat ride
- Enjoy the support of the crew, who will give tips on the best places to snorkel
- Glide above vibrant reefs and otherworldly natural formations as you snorkel
DescriptionEmbark on a snorkeling trip to Molokini from Kihlei and explore the underwater world in the clearest water. Enjoy support from the crew as you swim and snorkel or sip on refreshing drinks while relaxing on board. After checking in in the morning and collecting your snorkeling gear, make your way to the dock and board the boat. Listen to a safety briefing from your captain before sailing to Molokini Crater. As you sail, take in the stunning views of Maui from the water. On arrival, put on your gear and snorkel in the turquoise water. Feel free to dive, free dive, or simply relax on board and soak up the sunshine. Enjoy the support of the crew, who will give tips on the best places to snorkel. Admire the vibrant world below the water's surface as you glide above colorful fish and seascapes. Take a break when you like and stay refreshed with the available drinks. At the end of your snorkeling adventure, make your way back to the departure point.
IncludesTransportation in sailboat Crew Goggles Masks Dry mouth snorkel Fins Flotation devices Drinks
- All guests sign in and complete liability waiver Guests must have prior snorkeling and swimming experience. Guests without experience must stay on the boat Eat a very light breakfast or no breakfast If you get seasick easily, take some over the counter medication before arrival