My Guide Website?
Ko Olina Resort: Stars Above Hawaii Polynesian Star Voyage3 Reviews
Travel to the starry night sky with your very own personal astronomer on a guided tour of the universe, using a giant telescope. Learn about Polynesian star voyaging, Hawaii star lines, the constellations, and much more.
- Take the Polynesian star navigation laser light tour
- Learn Hawaii star lines and star names in Hawaiian
- See shadows inside the craters of the Moon and Jupiter's clouds in color
- Trace constellations and prominent stars
DescriptionJoin people of all ages from around the world on the beach under starry skies and tour the galaxy with a powerful laser and giant telescopes. Learn the latest NASA information on space, astronomy discoveries, and cultural mythologies of the constellations from around the world. See inside the craters of the moon and galaxies millions of light years away. Depending on time of year, you can also see the clouds of Jupiter, in color, and its moons; Saturn and its rings and moons; all the planets in the solar system from Mercury to Pluto; star clusters in the hundreds; multi-colored stars systems; stellar nurseries and newborn baby stars to stars the have blown out and died; as well as passing comets. Take part in an experience that’s fun for the whole family or a perfect romantic date night. Learn about cultural mythologies of the stars, Polynesian star navigation, and the Hawaii star line that is up that evening.
IncludesAccess to the largest telescope in Hawaii for private use Professional astronomer tour guide
- The star show is at the Four Seasons Oahu Resort & Spa. It will either be on the hotel's private Ocean Lawn, adjacent to the rectangular adult infinity pool and facing the ocean, or on the hotel's Spa Tennis Court, which is the 6th floor rooftop above the hotel parking lot Please inform the local provider of any disabilities so they can be accommodated