My Guide Website?
Lahaina: Discover Scuba Diving Class
Learn scuba diving basics and take an introductory dive among Maui's coral reefs. Enjoy access to a PADI eLearning platform to prepare for your first dive ahead of time.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn to dive with a PADI-certified instructor in the beautiful Maui coral reefs
- Gain access to the PADI eLearning platform before your to class to get prepared
- Get to know the basic skills you'll need for all your future dives
- Discover Hawaiian endemic fish in their natural habitat
- Swim with turtles and explore colorful reefs with your instructor
DescriptionLearn the basics of diving under the supervision of a PADI professional instructor. Before your dive, enjoy access to the PADI eLearning platform to study the skills you'll need during your dive. Then, set out to spot Maui's tropical fish, turtles, and colorful reefs on a dive with your instructor. When you book your Discovery Dive, you'll be assigned an eLearning login that gives you access to reading and video materials that need to be completed before you arrive at the dive shop. On the day of your dive, your instructor will go over the eLearning materials and brief you about the basic skills you will need in the water. Then, head to the dive site and practice skills with your instructor. Once you feel confident, enjoy a dive with your instructor and have fun exploring Maui’s pristine coral reefs.
IncludesDive with a PADI-certified instructor Full scuba equipment PADI eLearning access
- Participants must be able to swim for this activity Prior scuba diving experience not necessary You cannot fly or go to a higher elevation within 18 hours of this tour You must complete your PADI eLearning prior your dive Refunds are not given for participants who haven't finished their online work All participants must fill out the PADI medical form – if you answer 'yes' to anything on the form, a doctor's note is required to dive; refunds aren't authorized for “yes” answers Refunds are not offered if your health keeps you from diving so please call the activity provider if you have any questions or concerns This experience requires good weather; if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund This experience requires a minimum number of travelers If the activity is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund