My Guide Website?
Lahaina: Maui Channel Whale-Watching Catamaran Cruise334 Reviews
Cruise the Maui Channel aboard a double-deck power catamaran on this guided cruise. Visit whales in their natural habitat and watch them do everything from flapping their fins to breaching the water.
- Hear whales communicate with each other via underwater hydrophones
- See playful whale behavior as they slap their fins and tails, breach, and spy-hop
- Get a good view from every seat regardless of where on the boat you're seated
- Learn all about whale behaviors, their habitats, and other fun facts
- Enjoy the double-deck catamaran's spacious deck and comfortable seating
DescriptionTravel via high-speed catamaran from Lahaina Harbor to the Maui Channel to see the humpback whales, who return to Hawaii for a few months each year to mate and give birth. Get up close to these creatures in their native environment from comfortable table and chair seating. Keep your eyes peeled for whales slapping the surface with their very long side fins, tails, or the strong muscles attaching the tail to the rest of the body. See them spy-hop, when humpback whales come high out of the water to have a look around at the world above. See the majesty of a breaching whale, if you are lucky. This is when a whale rises completely out of the water and crashes down again. Don’t forget to bring your camera and take memorable photos from the shade of a spacious cabin.
IncludesDouble-deck power catamaran trip Captain and crew Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs Soda, juice, and water Restrooms on board
- Paid parking available in Lahaina. Be sure to allow time for parking as space is limited
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- This 2-hour trip is available between December 15 and April 15
- Please carry your ID to buy drinks