My Guide Website?
Ma'alaea: Maui Sunset Cocktail Cruise with Appetizers4 Reviews
End a day at Maui with a boat tour to go out and marvel at one of its sunsets. Sample local cuisine and cocktails during the cruise with a selection of appetizers and drinks.
- Watch the sky turn an array of warm and brilliant colors during the Maui sunset
- Sample local ingredients prepared with finesse from the menu of appetizers
- Find the right cocktail to complement the evening and the light show outside
- Enjoy an evening spent in good company onboard a boat off the island of Maui
DescriptionCatch the last rays of the day’s sun off the coast of Ma’alaea on the island of Maui during this sunset cruise. Watch the sky turn pink and gold while tasting an assortment of appetizers, cocktails, and other refreshments. Sail just outside the harbor for a clear view of the natural spectacle. Select a drink from the premium assortment available onboard. Ask for recommendations about how to pair drinks and appetizers. Local ingredients fill the menu. Try furikake crusted ahi tuna crostini, tiger prawn cocktails, or traditional Hawaiian kalua pork to name just a few choices. Relax while the boat drifts along and the sun dips below the horizon. Be sure to save room for the dessert of Kula strawberries and chocolate chip cookies. After the sunset, make way back towards the harbor at Ma’alaea.
IncludesAppetizers Soda, juice, and filtered water 3 complimentary alcoholic beverages Certified Marine Naturalists on board Marine Wildlife oversize postcard
- Alcoholic beverages are only available to guests aged 21 and older with a valid ID.