Maui: 3 Hour Rainforest & Waterfall Adventure for Families33 Reviews
This is the perfect outing for families looking for a fun and easy adventure! Hike through gorgeous tropical rainforest to two dazzling waterfalls. Enjoy time to swim and jump from waterfalls and learn about the island along the way.
- Hike through tropical rainforest to gorgeous Maui waterfalls
- Swim in natural pools under two stunning waterfalls 10 and 20 feet high. Practice your 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges
- Learn about the island and its rainforests from our knowledgeable guides. Easy one-mile roundtrip hike
DescriptionYour naturalist guide will walk you through the rainforest to two dazzling waterfalls. Here, you can swim in natural pools and practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges (weather permitting). Along the way, you will learn about the island and its rainforests from your knowledgeable guides. This easy one-mile roundtrip hike is great for families, and multi-generational groups. Snacks and bottled water are included.
IncludesGuide Bottled Water Snacks Backpacks Ponchos, in case of rain All-Natural Insect repellent, if needed Hotel pick-up and drop off Swimsuit and towel Gratuities
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens, are recommended
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park
- Minimum age is 4
- Maximum number of passengers per trip is 12
- For parties of 7 or more, a charge of $150 will be collected for large party guide gratuity
- Tours run in most weather conditions but may be altered if safety issues arise
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability