My Guide Website?
Maui: 6 In-App Driving And Walking Audio Tours48 Reviews
Turn your phone into your personal tour guide and learn all about Maui as you drive. Download an interactive app with insightful audio guides to explore the island at your own pace.
- Explore Maui with a fun audio guide by your side as you drive
- Travel at your own pace, pick the stops you like, and skip the ones you don't
- Enjoy a customizable activity for children, adults, and solo travelers
- Connect with Hawaii through informative and insightful commentary
- Find your way around easily with the assistance of an interactive app
DescriptionExplore Maui with 6 driving audio tours you can download on your smartphone. Learn about the island's unique history, culture, and local legends in a fun storytelling format as you drive. Explore the Road to Hana, see Haleakala at sunrise, hike through a bamboo forest, and more. Head out in your own vehicle and discover the area at your own pace. Pick the stops you like and skip the ones you don't. Enjoy the chance to take part in a variety of experiences along the way, such as: • Explore the Road to Hana! • Learn about sea life at Maui Ocean Center • Explore a lava tube cave • Hike your way through a bamboo forest • Walk on Waianapanapa Black Sand Beach • Walk through quaint Paia Town • Watch surfers conquer giant waves at Jaws • See waterfalls and swim in freshwater ponds • Visit the Garden of Eden Arboretum • Eat Aunty Sandy's famous banana bread • Visit famous beaches and locations • Snorkel with tropical fish and turtles • See the sunrise from Mt. Haleakala • See major attractions and landmarks • Do a farm tour in Upcountry Maui • Discover lesser-known stops and lookouts • Stargaze from Mt. Haleakala • See waterfalls and swim in freshwater ponds • Find the best spots for surfing and SUP • Learn local history at museums • Visit Iao Valley State Park • Hike the Sliding Sands Trail A portion of every tour purchase is donated to a local nonprofit of your choice.
IncludesClassic Road to Hana audio tour (10-12 hours) Loop Road to Hana audio tour (10-12 hours) Reverse Road to Hana audio tour (10-12 hours) Sunrise at Haleakala National Park audio tour (4-6 hours) Sunset and Stargazing Haleakala audio tour (4 - 6 hours) West Maui Coastline audio tour (6-8 hours) Maps of Maui Customer support
- You will need to download the audio-guided routes before you start them (requires internet access). After downloading, all routes will play without internet or data (airplane mode is also okay)