Maui: 7 Zip Lines and WWII Museum30 Reviews
Zip across the forest canopy of Maui on a 7 line 2-hour zipline tour, and swoop from tree to tree on an exhilarating eco adventure for young and old alike! Sail across giant eucalyptus trees at speeds of up to 45mph, with panoramic views all around.
- Zip across giant eucalyptus trees in up-country Maui
- Learn the history of Camp Maui, the Pacific's WWll Marine training base
- Take the entire family for a zipline adventure tailored to ages 5-95
- Zip a network of 7 lines, suspension bridges, giant towers, and multiple aerial platforms
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the ocean and Maui's verdant north shore
DescriptionZip across giant eucalyptus trees in up-country Maui on a 2-hour zipline tour, suitable for the entire family. Upon arrival at the historic Camp Maui location, used as a Marine base during World War ll, you will be greeted by friendly guides who will help with all zipline gear. Safety is of utmost importance, and guides will go through all procedures to make sure everyone is comfortable. Then, go to Boot Camp for a test run on the Trainer Line, and practice your zip techniques. Once everyone has graduated from Boot Camp, it's on to Active Duty! Sail across a canopy of giant eucalyptus trees, using a network of 7 ziplines, suspension bridges, and aerial transfer platforms. The guides will entertain with jokes and games to play en route. Enjoy ocean views and scenic panoramas of up-country Maui's verdant northern shore. The grand finale is Top Gun, where you can reach speeds of up to 45mph, while the 3-point harness allows you to try a range of motions, including sideways, backwards, and spinning movements. After the last zip, head back to Base Camp, where photographers will be waiting with action shots of your tour to purchase as digital files.
Includes7 zipline tour Safety equipment, including harnesses, helmets, gloves, and raingear Closed toe shoes on request Professional photographer Water Transportation Photos
- Participants must weigh between 40 pounds (18 kilograms) and 270 pounds (122.5 kilograms)
- Participants must be at least 5 years old
- Pregnant women and anyone with neck or back injuries are not allowed on tour • Closed toe shoes are required (shoes available on request) • Small point and shoot cameras with wrist strap are permitted (no large DSLR cameras)
- NorthShore has a fantastic money back guarantee. If you are on the fence about ziplining, go ahead and give it a try! You will be taken through a training session and then practice on the Trainer Line. If at any point during this procedure you decide that ziplining is not for you, NorthShore will authorize a full refund. For those not participating, walk-alongs are always welcome free of charge. You may follow along until you reach the viewing area and will be able to see 5 out of the 7 lines
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability