My Guide Website?
Maui: Camp Maui Zip Line Tour83 Reviews
Fly across the scenic Maui forest on an adrenaline-pumping zipline tour. Surround yourself with panoramic views of nature and learn about the history behind Camp Maui, an old WWII marine base.
- Zip across giant eucalyptus trees in up-country Maui
- Learn the history of Camp Maui, the Pacific's WWll Marine training base
- Take the entire family for a zipline adventure tailored to ages 5-95
- Zip a network of 7 lines, suspension bridges, giant towers, and multiple aerial platforms
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the ocean and Maui's verdant north shore
DescriptionMarvel at a sea of giant eucalyptus trees as you fly above them on a 7-zipline course. Enjoy a thrilling tour in Maui and step into a historic WWII site to learn about the island's history. Admire panoramic views of the ocean and up-country Maui's verdant shore. Arrive at Camp Maui to learn how it was used as a marine base during World War II. Go through all safety procedures and put on your zipline gear. Take a test run on the trainer line and practice some techniques. Once you graduate from the boot camp, move on to your real adventure. Glide across a canopy of giant eucalyptus trees on a network of 7 ziplines, suspension bridges, and aerial transfer platforms. Stay entertained with your guide’s jokes and games en route. End your tour on a high note on the Top Gun line, where you can reach speeds of up to 45 mph, while the 3-point harness allows you to try a range of motions. After your last ride, head back to base camp to look at professionally-taken action photos of your tour, available for purchase.
Includes7 zipline tour Safety equipment, including harnesses, helmets, gloves, and raingear Closed toe shoes on request Professional photographer Water
- Participants must weigh between 40 pounds (18 kilograms) and 270 pounds (122.5 kilograms)
- Participants must be at least 5 years old
- Pregnant women and anyone with neck or back injuries are not allowed on tour • Closed-toe shoes are required (shoes available on request) • Small point and shoot cameras with wrist straps are permitted (no large DSLR cameras)
- NorthShore has a money-back guarantee. If you are on the fence about ziplining, go ahead and give it a try! You will be taken through a training session and then practice on the Trainer Line. If at any point during this procedure you decide that ziplining is not for you, NorthShore will authorize a full refund. For those not participating, walk-alongs are always welcome free of charge. You may follow along until you reach the viewing area and will be able to see 5 out of the 7 lines
- Please bring cash if you wish to purchase photos at the end of the tour