Maui: Full-Day Road to Hana Sightseeing Bus Tour13 Reviews
Experience the tropical rainforests, fantastic vistas, and cascading waterfalls of Maui's east coast on a guided 10.5-hour sightseeing tour. Take an adrenaline-pumping ride on the Hana Highway, dive into the Sacred Pools of Ohe'o, and much more.
- Explore the lush beauty of Kaumahina, Pua`a Ka`a, and Waianapanapa State Parks
- Drive along the winding road to Hana
- Swim in a waterfall-fed pool (weather-permitting)
- Admire the panoramic views from the Cascading Wailua Falls Lookout
- Marvel at the view from Keanae Valley Lookout
DescriptionEnjoy a thrilling sightseeing tour of Maui, starting with a drive through the charming streets of Paia. Then, head east along a magnificent coastline with views of world-famous windsurfing beaches along the way. Continue through the spectacular parks and valleys of lush, tropical vegetation. Take in vistas of amazing beaches, crashing waves, and cascading waterfalls before a drive through the luxuriant rainforest of the Hana Highway. Pass over thrilling single-lane bridges, and navigate hairpin curves. En route, take in views of Wailua Falls, the Waianapanapa State Park, and Keane Valley Lookout. Time and weather permitting, end with an invigorating swim in the Seven Sacred Pools of Ohe'o Gulch on the volcanic slopes of Haleakala National Park. Remember to bring your camera to capture the glorious sights of Maui’s hidden side.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off from most Maui hotels Professional driver/guide Entrance fees Lunch (if option chosen on booking) Gratuities Food and drinks (unless lunch option chosen on booking)
- This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems
- Please bring your own towel for swimming at Ohe`o
- Tour not recommended for small children due to the longevity of its duration
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability