My Guide Website?
Maui: Guided Sea Scooter Snorkeling Tour44 Reviews
Snorkel with underwater sea scooters. Travel farther and faster to see reefs and other marine life of the region.
- Explore the beautiful reef at Wailea Beach and other local reefs
- Swim with Hawaiian green sea turtles
- Experience sea scooter snorkeling, the best way to snorkel on Maui
DescriptionStart the tour directly from the beach, where you’ll meet with your small group which will consist of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8 people. Also meet your 2 certified tour guides, who will assist you throughout your tour. After a quick lesson and demonstration of how to operate the underwater sea scooters, the tour group will move on to one of the best local coral reef homes for Hawaiian sea life. Discover green sea turtles, starfish, butterflyfish, octopuses, rays, eels, and more. Throughout the tour, your guide will point out various species that inhabit the bay of Wailea Beach, Turtle Town, and other local reefs. It is also possible to see manta rays and lots of turtles on any tour. Every trip is unique, as you will see different marine life each time. The area you will explore is remote and far from all the crowds, allowing for a more private experience.
IncludesUnderwater sea scooter Mask Snorkel Fins Wetsuit top Life jacket (optional)
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests must have prior snorkeling and swimming experience • Guests should be comfortable, and be able to tread ocean water
- If you or anyone in your group has no previous snorkeling and swimming experience, please book a first time snorkeling tour instead • Guests should be between the ages of 8 to 55 years old, with no physical limitations
- Maximum weight limit for this tour is 270 pounds (122 kilograms)
- Eat a very light breakfast, or no breakfast
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your body