My Guide Website?
Maui: Haleakala and Ia'o Valley Tour13 Reviews
Witness unforgettable views of the 'House of the Sun'. Discover the rare beauty of the native silversword plant. Take in the highlights of central Maui on a guided tour showcasing the best of Maui.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Oahu Ultimate Grand Circle Island Tour
- Oahu: Full-Day Island Highlights Tour with Transfer
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- Maui: Road to Hana Helicopter & Waterfall Tour with Landing
- From Waikiki: Best of Oahu Photography Tour with Pickup
- Explore the scenic and natural wonders of Maui with a local guide by your side
- Learn the legends and lore of Hawaii and the history of the islands
- Instagram worthy photo ops along the way
- Relax and enjoy yourself and let us do the work on your vacation
DescriptionTake in the breathtaking sights and catch the highlights of upcountry Maui on this guided day tour. Start your day with a journey to Haleakala National Park to see the famous dormant volcano Halekalalā, the “House of the Sun”. This National Park showcases the best of Maui in its truest and most natural form. Covering 33,000 acres of volcanic wilderness, witness the unforgettable sweeping views from what seems to be the top of the world. Discover native plants and wildlife including the rare silversword plant which only grows on the slopes of Haleakala. You will also have time to check out the Haleakalā Visitor Center’s educational exhibits. Explore the wonders of Iao Valley and gaze up at the towering Iao Needle, an marvelous outcropping of the mountain.
IncludesPickup from select Maui hotels Admission to Haleakala National Park Admission to Iao Valley Live narration by driver/guide
- Dress warmly for your Haleakala Tour as temperatures fluctuate
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude
- People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour
- There are no refunds if views from Haleakala are not visible due to inclement weather conditions