My Guide Website?
Maui: Honolua Bay Snorkel and Sail from Lahaina Harbor8 Reviews
Sail aboard Ocean Spirit, a luxury sailing catamaran and cruise the beautiful Kaʻanapali coastline to the breathtaking waters of Honolua Bay, one of the most stunning snorkeling spots on the island.
- Explore the underwater world as you look for green sea turtles and colorful life
- Admire the sights of the Ka'anapali coast and the island of Lanai from the water
- Experience Maui's marine life on a guided reef tour with a certified naturalist
DescriptionVenture aboard a 65-foot luxury sailing catamaran to Honolua Bay and snorkel at two spots that are popular with sea turtles. Spot more marine life with the help of a naturalist guide. Marvel at water views while partaking in a delectable breakfast and lunch. Departing from the historic Lahaina Harbor aboard the Ocean Spirit, a 65-foot luxury sailing catamaran. Relax and enjoy the sights and the sun while eating a continental breakfast of coffee, pastries, and fruit platters with views of the Ka'anapali coastline to and Honolua Bay. Sail into the protected waters of the Honolua conservation area which is one of Maui’s most scenic snorkel spots. After a safety briefing, snorkeling instruction, and fish identification session, enjoy the marine environment. Explore with premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for glasses wearers as well as flotation devices. Children can participate in the Jr. Naturalist program. Get a glossy marine wildlife photo card to take home. Snorkel at two secluded spots that are popular destinations for sea turtles, colorful fish, and vibrant coral. Follow a certified marine naturalists guide over the reef. Wild dolphin sightings are also common during the journey. Once you're done snorkeling, feast on a delicious lunch of grilled chicken, pork, and various mouth-watering salads. Unwind as the boat heads out into the channel for the thrilling trip back to the harbor.
IncludesCertified Marine Naturalists on-board Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish identification class Two snorkel sites -Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids Marine wildlife glossy photo card Continental breakfast Lunch grilled on-board Refreshments
- All members of the party need to be included in the reservation, including the free child, as per Coast Guard regulations
- To protect the reef environment and promote a healthy ocean, full-face snorkel masks and non-reef safe sunscreen are not allowed on board
- Reef-safe sunscreen (4 oz) is available for purchase on board for $13