Maui: Kalama Beach Park Surf Lessons1 Reviews
This 2-hour surfing lesson is a fun and easy, stress-free way to learn how to surf. Private lessons, semi-private, and group lessons are available at varying times throughout the day.
- Learn to surf with expert instructors
- Enjoy your time riding the waves in South Maui
- Check this item off your bucketlist
DescriptionAfter you've checked in for your surfing adventure, your instructor will run through some dry land instruction so you can practice getting up and staying on the board. After this, you will be taken to the water' edge, where you will leash up and splash in. For group lessons, you'll paddle out and line up, and once out in the water your instructor will monitor you to ensure you're safe and off on the right foot. Surf lesson times are at 8:00AM, 10:00AM and 12:00PM, and it is recommended to take the early lesson to allow the most time for learning. Your expert instructor will get you up and surfing quickly and with ease. In no time at all, you'll learn proper techniques, surf etiquette, and how to ride a wave.
IncludesSurf Instructor Surfboard and leash Rash guard Booties Refreshments Transportation Beach towel Sunscreen Gratuities
- Please plan your drive to arrive for check in 15 minutes ahead of your lesson time
- Bring a beach towel and sunscreen
- Leave behind loose valuable items such as rings, watches and necklaces
- Schedule the earliest time once you are on the island, as you may want to go again
- You can choose from group, semi-private or private lessons
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability