Maui: Lahaina Front Street Segway Tour
Hop on a Segway and visit monumental and panoramic hotspots of the Old Whaling Town. Learn about the culture and heritage of this beautiful place from your guide and take home unforgettable memories.
- Experience the best of Lahaina in a fresh way – on a Segway Personal Transporter!
- Don't miss anything your guide says with communication radios
- Glide along the famous Lahaina Front Street and soak in the picturesque views of the ocean and sun
- Receive expert instruction and training on how to ride a Segway
DescriptionVisit the most popular historic sites and attractions of beautiful Lahaina on a Segway! Make your way past dozens of art galleries and a variety of unique shops and restaurants – experience it all in an exciting, unique way! Your professional, friendly guide will teach you all about the vast heritage of this old whaling town, and give you fascinating commentary at each key landmark that you stop at. You’ll also get plenty of opportunities to take quality pictures with your friends and family at some amazing sites. As your safety is the top priority, this tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation on your Segway so that you feel comfortable and confident driving around the city.
IncludesHelmets Reflective safety vest Personal radios Segway guide Orientation and training session Gratuities
- Those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Guests between 16 and 17 yrs old must have an adult present at check-in and sign a waiver to participate. The minimum age is 10.
- Weight restriction: 75 lbs minimum, 260 lbs maximum
- Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity; must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride.
- What to bring: Closed-toe shoes, sun screen, sun glasses, bottled water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability