My Guide Website?
Maui: Molokini and Turtle Town Snorkel with Deli Lunch407 Reviews
Set off on a catamaran cruise and go snorkeling at Molokini and Turtle Town. Discover some of Maui's top snorkeling locations and enjoy a continental breakfast and deli lunch served on board.
- Explore the underwater paradise of Molokini, a world-famous snorkel location
- Marvel at the dramatic geography of this iconic extinct volcanic crater
- Snorkel in waters with 150 foot visibility home to 250 species of colorful fish
- Spend time with family and friends and take in the beautiful Maui scenery
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and deli sandwich lunch included with the tour
DescriptionSee Maui from a new perspective as you swim and snorkel alongside its marine life at Molokini and Turtle Town. Cruise to these famous snorkeling destinations by catamaran, and enjoy breakfast and lunch onboard. Meet your captain and crew near Maalaea Harbor for your check-in. Board the comfortable catamaran and enjoy a continental breakfast of pastries, muffins, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, juice, soda, and water as you head towards Molokini. Arrive at Molokini and admire the scenery of the extinct volcanic cone, home to around 250 different local species. Jump into the water and snorkel with native wildlife such as black triggerfish, yellow tang, and parrotfish. Continue onto Turtle Town, where you’ll swim with protected Hawaiian green sea turtles among the underwater lava formations. Rest assured a lifeguard will be in the water at all times as you snorkel around the beautiful coral gardens. Enjoy a deli lunch with your choice of roast beef, chicken, or ham croissant sandwiches, or pulled pork and BBQ sauce on a bun, with chips, soft drinks, juice, and water. Choose to purchase beers or a Mai Tai, and relax in the shade of the cabin. Or top up your tan on the bow of the boat as you return to Maalaea Harbor, where your unforgettable activity will come to an end.
IncludesContinental breakfast (fresh fruit, mixed muffins, and pastries) Coffee and tea Deli lunch (roast beef, chicken, turkey, or ham croissant sandwiches and pulled pork sandwiches with BBQ sauce, assorted chips, coleslaw, and a chocolate chip cookie) Vegetable wrap (avocado, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and onion) Unlimited soda, juice, and water Use of snorkeling equipment and flotation devices Freshwater showers 2 restrooms
- Snorkeling locations will be decided on the day based on the conditions
- For vegetarian, gluten-free meals, or any other special dietary need please call at the time of booking
- Alcoholic beverages are available to purchase for $3 each. Must be 21+ with a valid photo ID
- With your safety as top priority alcohol is served once the snorkel portion of the tour is complete
- Wildlife sightings are likely, but not guaranteed
- Basic swimming ability recommended
- Wetsuits are available to rent for $10.00 each
- Underwater cameras are available to rent for $75 each
- Dramamine is available for purchase
- T-shirts available for purchase for $10 each