My Guide Website?
Maui Ocean Center Full-Day Entrance Ticket33 Reviews
Come face-to-face with marine animals at the Maui Ocean Center, a marine park that boasts the largest tropical reef aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. See indigenous fish, sharks, turtles, and more.
- Explore live coral and reef fish at the Maui Ocean Center
- Get up close to playful sea turtles
- Travel through a 54 foot tunnel to a 750,000 gallon underwater world
- Play with more than 40 interactive modules and video monitors
- See rare tiger sharks, as well as blacktip, whitetip, and hammerhead sharks
DescriptionExplore Maui Ocean Center, the Aquarium of Hawaiʻi, through its roots in conservation, education, and sustainability. See hundreds of underwater animals from the moment you walk through an acrylic tunnel to an enormous 750,000-gallon marine habitat once inside. Your full-day entrance ticket provides access to live coral and reef fishes, where you can learn about reef, blacktip, whitetip, hammerhead, and rare tiger sharks, considered the most dangerous sharks to inhabit tropical waters. Experience the gracefulness of sting rays and spotted eagle rays, and get up close to protected Hawaiian green sea turtles. Play with 40 interactive modules, video monitors, and narrative boards in the new Marine Mammal Discovery Center, focusing on the Hawaiian monk seal, dolphins, and humpback whales. Included with your general admission ticket is The Humpbacks of Hawai`i Sphere Experience where you can explore the kingdom of these incredible ocean mammals in a 3D Sphere experience. Aptly named 'The Hawaiian Aquarium,' the Maui Ocean Center is the only aquarium in the world dedicated to fostering understanding and respect for Hawaii's marine life. More than 60 self-paced interactive exhibits are joined by 2 restaurants and the Maui Ocean Treasures gift shop to complete your day.
IncludesGeneral admission ticket The Humpbacks of Hawai`i Sphere Experience
- The Maui Ocean Center is open 365 days a year, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Reservations available every half hour commencing at 9:00 am, with the last reservation at 3:30 pm
- The Humpbacks of Hawai`i 3D Sphere Experience performance commences at 10:00 am, with the last showing at 4:00 pm