My Guide Website?
Maui: Private Rainforest or Road to Hana Loop Tour4 Reviews
Have an unforgettable experience driving around Haleakala Volcano through East Maui's Rainforest with a private guide. Choose between a custom Hana & Back Rainforest Tour or Full Road to Hana Loop.
- Explore Waikamoi, Pua'aka'a, Hanawi, and the Waikani Falls
- Hike to hidden waterfalls and bamboo forests
- Discover black sand beaches and discover lava tubes
- See giant resting green sea turtles on the beach
- View the Haleakala Volcano on a scenic drive
DescriptionChoose from a flexible range of activity options for the entire trip. In East Maui's Rainforest: explore Waikamoi, Pua'aka'a, Hanawi, and Waikani Falls. Hike to hidden locations and discover bamboo forests and Rainbow Eucalyptus trees. Visit the peninsula town of Keanae, known for its unique and stunning lava rock coastline with ocean currents crashing against the lava rock walls. Visit Aunt Sandy's for local snacks, or stop at Coconut Glenn's for the best homemade coconut ice-cream. Stroll along exotic black and red sand beaches or venture into a unique lava cave with headlights. Visit some of the largest and most impressive lava tubes in Hawaii. Arrive in Hana for excellent lunch choices and Hawaiian snacks from local gourmet food trucks, stands, and Hana Farms, da best! See Green Sea Turtles resting on the beach, and more. Should you choose the Full Road to Hana Loop (clockwise or counterclockwise), make your way to the sheltered side of the island with rugged narrow windy roads that transition to the roller coaster smooth paved, Piilani Highway. Witness a remarkable contrast of cliffside driving with spectacular ocean views, panoramas of the Haleakala Volcano, sprawling landscapes, wildlife, and the Kaupo Gap. Make your way back home through the beautiful upcountry area of Kula for views of neighboring islands, Kaho'olawe, Lanai, U-shaped snorkeling isle of Molokini, and Iao Valley Mountains.
IncludesTransportation A cooler with bottled water and fresh local banana bread Extra towels First aid kit Headlights, underwater lights, umbrellas, trekking poles Hand wipes, hand sanitizer, Dramamine, paper towels, and other necessities
- Please wear sturdy shoes for hikes and crossing waterfall streams. If you plan on swimming, please wear your bathing suit under your clothes and bring towels Don't forget your cameras, GoPros, hats, sunglasses and environmentally-safe sunblock (sunscreens without Oxybenzone and Octinoxate) You'll either drive in a 2022 Honda Pilot EX-L SUV with a moonroof and auto liftgate or a 2019 Odysee EX Minivan with auto sliding doors. Each vehicle has 3 rows