My Guide Website?
Maui: Sightseeing & Photography Tour along the road to Hana1 Reviews
Enjoy a sightseeing and photography tour of the best shooting spots on Maui's North Shore! Learn how to take both candid and planned photos of Maui's waterfalls, wildlife, jungles, and coastlines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Pearl Harbor Tour with USS Arizona Memorial
- From Honolulu: Oahu Helicopter Tour with Doors On or Off
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- South Maui: Whale Watching Cruise Aboard Calypso
- Kauai: Allerton Garden Guided Group Walking Tour
- Feel the sea breeze in your hair as you snap photos at one of Maui's top beaches
- Trek along a scenic jungle trail for the perfect shot of Rainbow colored trees.
- Try your hand at slow shutter techniques to make waterfall images pop!
- Snap photos of the famous surfboad fence located on the renowned Road to Hana
- Learn more about photography techniques and insider tips from your guide
DescriptionSee the North Shore of Maui through a photographer's lens on this photography tour. Benefit from transportation from Wailea, Kihei, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Wailuku, and Kahului. Snap surfers and windsurfers on the waves, explore the jungle, and waterfalls of the Northern coastline towards Hana. After getting picked up from one of the convenient pickup points in Wailea, Kihei, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Wailuku, or Kahului, set out for your first stop. Snap photos of the famous surfboard fence. Admire bamboo forests and rare rainbow eucalyptus trees. Get the coveted silky slow shutter images of beautiful waterfalls. Get tips and instructions on how to take the best picture from your photographer guide. Next, we make our way to the Ke'anae Peninsula, Get dramatic images of the waves crashing on the rocky shore, historic landmarks and breathtaking vistas. Even try Aunty Sandy's famous banana bread! Finish with a stop at the beach to get shots of surfers and sea turtles in their natural habitat on one of the North Shore's lookouts. At the end of the day, get dropped off back at your pickup location.
IncludesTransportation Photographer guide Water and snacks Use of tripod and reflector Shared cameras Transfer to your phone of any images taken
- This activity is not designed for families. It is designed for established and learning photographers. Adults only please.