Maui: Sunset Dinner Cruise from Ma'alaea Harbor25 Reviews
Experience a Maui sunset from a triple-decker catamaran while feasting on a delicious meal. Enjoy live music. Sip on two complimentary drinks while soaking up the views.
- Gaze at an iconic tropical sunset from the best seat in the house — a triple-decker catamaran
- Listen to live entertainment with the Ma'alaea Bay as your backdrop
- Watch a marine-life video narrated by a marine naturalist on board
- Savor an Island-inspired meal, complete with a decadent dessert
DescriptionEnjoy a relaxing 2.5-hour boat excursion, complete with sunset views and a delicious meal. Departing from the Ma’alaea Harbor, you’ll set off into the waves on a deluxe, 3-story catamaran. After the spacious boat exits the harbor, enjoy a complimentary drink before the dinner service kicks off. Explore the alcoves of the boat, finding hidden pockets to sip your drink, gaze out over the ocean, and snap photos. While soaking up the tropical views, listen to local musicians play live music throughout your excursion. When it’s time for dinner, on-board chef Keoni carves the succulent Hawaiian prime rib, also serving up Mahi Mahi, teriyaki chicken, ribs, steamed vegetables, roasted potatoes, and much more — be sure to select your preference upon booking. Enjoy your meal with a second complimentary drink. As you dine, take in views of Kaho’olawe and Lanai in the distance, as well as the top snorkeling location, Molokini Crater. Gaze out at the Kahalawai Mountains of Maui as they extend toward the sky. When humpback whales are visiting the Islands from Alaska, chances are excellent that you will see some of the magnificent marine mammals on your dinner cruise — any time you do, the captain and crew are sure to get on the mic for some whale conversation.
IncludesDinner Live entertainment Alcoholic beverages Soda/pop Onboard restroom Experienced captain and crew Tableside service Hotel pickup and drop-off Parking fees Gratuities
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dietary restrictions (vegetarian, kosher etc) must be noted at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult • Dinner options: Fresh Fish, Kiawe Smoked Chicken, Baby Back Ribs, Prime Rib or Vegetarian. Please note for Prime Rib: “Herb Crusted, Slow-Roasted Black Angus Prime Rib (Prepared Medium Rare - Medium*), Served With Au Jus Sauce, Ginger Infused Jasmin Rice, Local Garden Vegetables & Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability