My Guide Website?
Maui: Two-Island Scenic Helicopter Flight to Molokai80 Reviews
Discover the dramatic beauty of two islands in Hawaii on a 55-minute scenic helicopter flight over Maui and Molokai. Get bird's eye views of the waterfalls, rainforest, and dormant volcanoes.
- Fly over Maui and Molokai
- Experience the drama of Honokohau Falls from above
- Soar above the lush rainforest of Iao Valley State Park
- View waterfalls, scenic coasts, and iconic landmarks from the sky
DescriptionExperience the beauty of Hawaii from a different perspective on a scenic helicopter flight over Maui and Molokai. Climb aboard at Kahului Heliport and fly over the world's largest sea cliffs. Get bird's eye views of the dramatic waterfalls of Molokai, including Kahiwa Falls. Continue towards the remote north shore to gaze down at the Halawa Valley and the vast fish ponds. Fly over the Pailolo Channel to admire the scenic waters between the islands, including Elephant Rock. Fly over Maui for intimate views of the Valley State Park. Get privileged views of the cascades of Honokohau Falls, the island's tallest waterfall. Look to the horizon to see the dormant volcano of Haleakala and the rugged peaks of the West Maui Mountains. With favorable conditions, you may even see the Wall of Tears waterfall.
Includes55-minute helicopter flight In-flight commentary Pilot
- All passengers over 18 years of age are required to present a valid photo ID Guests over the 300 lbs (136 kg) weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats Children over 2 years of age will be required to purchase a seat Once booked, details will be provided on your voucher of how to reserve an exact flight time for your chosen date Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of your flight time are not eligible for a refund